Pottery exscursion
WE did it!! We painted pottery at the Bare Bowl in Delaware! And it was so much fun. Happy birthday to me! It was a present to myself...and Brenda, she had her birthday before me. It was so nice to just get together with some of my friends and do something different and fun all at the same time. The only bad thing about it though, is that I think I have to go back.....I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do, so I made two things.....a lizard, just because it was cute and a coffee mug...not because I drink coffee, just because I liked it and didn't really have a direction with anything else.
| View | Add FavoriteI'm pretty sure everyone had a good time! We all got to use our talents and everyone made something different. Now we all just have to wait. I might call the pottery place on Friday and see if it's done....maybe a road trip on Saturday would work better than on Sunday....we got lots going on.
If you ever have a free afternoon and $20 burning a whole in your pocket, check out the Bare Bowl and call me to come with you....it's so much fun!!

3 Comments:
At 4:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
The photo's were great. My snow man looked pretty good from afar. That is a neat way to highlight the day. If ever you need a fill in call I enjoyed the day.
You are all great people to be around.
Carolyn
At 6:02 PM,
Kim said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 5:54 AM,
Kim said…
Of course you would find an easy way of uploading photos...thanks for letting me steal the idea. If you post pictures of Taylors first day it sounds like it will be a short post. LOL. Captions..."This is Taylor running for the bus on the first day." "These are the pictures of her on the bus...she is the one with her thumb in her mouth". And "The blurry one is Dave trying to take a quick picture as she got off the bus at school". I crack myself up!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home