I'm a mom...so what else is new?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What's up with me?

Okay, I've been in a funk lately. I have several excuses, but honestly I don't know what's up. Maybe it's just life, but I'd like to be over this funk!!
Monday I had the Essure procedure done, which was a breeze, except for the iv...which I still have a bruise from, Thanks alot!! But the iv was definitely the worst part, except for having a period two weeks in a row...can't say I enjoy that. Any way, it's taken me to Thursday to feel better from it, I was just tired and out of it from the relaxing medicine they gave me...I'd take it again though!
Taylor's going to kindergarten and I'm not sure how I feel about it....I can't really describe the emotions I feel. I'm excited, nervous, scared for her because I won't be there for her, worried she isn't ready or will be to shy to go, envious because I want to go. :) I know it's only kindergarten and so many of my friends have done it already and are going to be doing it to....I'm just in awe that I have a child that is old enough to go to school already!! I can't even believe it. God help her and me!
I haven't scrapbooked or made a card in I don't know how long....I wait till payday to balance our checkbook....lately that's been the case, Thank goodness Dave gets payed every week. I just don't feel like being a grown up anymore....well, somedays. I enjoy the freedom of making my own decisions, driving, getting up and going when I please.....but the responsibility that comes with all that...
Oh and Weight watchers....what's that? I don't know if I can work there anymore...I've gained I think 10lbs or more in the past 4 months....and that should be the other way around.
I just don't know what I want right now....the world to stop for a minute so I can catch up....things just are going too fast for me right now and I don't think I've taken the time to deal with them.
Thanks for the therapy......that's what this is, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I am reading and commenting...
    I am right there with you about sending our kids to kindergarten. I am worried, anxious and scared that he will get picked on. I am glad that we have each other to lean on during these times. Remember when they graduate we will always have the "front of the butt" story! You are a great friend and I am glad that we have so much in common. Have a good night. BTW...I don't feel like being a grown up anymore either. THIS IS NO FUN! ALSO the key chain idea is a great one. Can't wait to see it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home