Something funny happened today!
Ethan found his shadow. It was so incredibly cute! I only wish I had my camera! We went for a walk this evening. The girls rode their bikes and Ethan and I walked. He really ran and walked. He is so funny when he runs, too. His arms are to his side with his hands waving and he runs....he is just so close to falling every time, but he looks so cute doing it!
When we were walking home, the sun was setting. As we walked up the hill to our house, Ethan kept stopping. The girls had to wait for us at every stop sign...so they had to wait even longer because he kept stopping. It took me a minute to figure out why he was stopping, he kept looking down...and I wasn't sure what he was looking at at first. then it dawned on me....He had found his shadow!! I don't think he knew what it was....his shadow just kept on following him and I think he was intrigued by it. :)
When we were walking home, the sun was setting. As we walked up the hill to our house, Ethan kept stopping. The girls had to wait for us at every stop sign...so they had to wait even longer because he kept stopping. It took me a minute to figure out why he was stopping, he kept looking down...and I wasn't sure what he was looking at at first. then it dawned on me....He had found his shadow!! I don't think he knew what it was....his shadow just kept on following him and I think he was intrigued by it. :)

1 Comments:
At 9:10 PM,
Kim said…
I commented below...But aren't the little ones so great! I remember when both the boys found their hands.
Post a Comment
<< Home