More from our vacation
Well, we're home now and I think rested and recovered. I've managed to get all the laundry done, Dave put the bags back in the garage, the girls room is actually clean...well, for the most part. And the tattooes are gone. I'm in the process of making a photo book from Kodakgallery.com. I can't wait to see the finished product. The book will have all of our pictures from the vacation. I'll probably still put some of the photos in the kids scrapbooks, but this way the vacation will be in one book and I won't have to make an extra for Dave and I to keep. It's taking some do to get the book just how I like it. I have to make sure it's all the way I want it, in the order I like it that makes since, and make sure I have no typing errors.
This is the picture that will be on the front of our book. The hotel had all the western decor you could imagine. And I of course made sure to get a picture of the kids with everything. The only thing I wish I would have gotten is a picture of us as a family doing something. :( Oh well....I have pictures of Dave with the kids and with me and the kids.
It'll just be something for future reference. I was thinking of making keychains or something for us to keep from our vacation....you know since the gift shop wanted to charge $6 for one...and they didn't have any postcards!!! Sorry if I told you I'd send you one..they didn't have any. :(
I thought about using this picture of the front of the hotel for one side of the keychain and then the other side be of Dave with the kids and then one with me and the kids. Does it sound corny?
Really? I'd like to know what you think...don't just read and leave! :)
Our vacation was a blast and I honestly can't wait to do it again. Next Christmas we're planning on going to Florida to visit my dad and my family down there....and go to Disney!! Woohoo!! Hopefully my grandma will still be working there...so we can get in for free! And Ethan will be 3 by then, Jamie will be 5, and Taylor will be 6 1/2......oh my, I think I just had a mini panic attack...paper back, deep breaths.....whew. Sorry, I'm just not ready for my kids to grow up yet. :)
Here's the pictures of the kids and Dave and I
This is the picture that will be on the front of our book. The hotel had all the western decor you could imagine. And I of course made sure to get a picture of the kids with everything. The only thing I wish I would have gotten is a picture of us as a family doing something. :( Oh well....I have pictures of Dave with the kids and with me and the kids.
It'll just be something for future reference. I was thinking of making keychains or something for us to keep from our vacation....you know since the gift shop wanted to charge $6 for one...and they didn't have any postcards!!! Sorry if I told you I'd send you one..they didn't have any. :(I thought about using this picture of the front of the hotel for one side of the keychain and then the other side be of Dave with the kids and then one with me and the kids. Does it sound corny?
Really? I'd like to know what you think...don't just read and leave! :)Our vacation was a blast and I honestly can't wait to do it again. Next Christmas we're planning on going to Florida to visit my dad and my family down there....and go to Disney!! Woohoo!! Hopefully my grandma will still be working there...so we can get in for free! And Ethan will be 3 by then, Jamie will be 5, and Taylor will be 6 1/2......oh my, I think I just had a mini panic attack...paper back, deep breaths.....whew. Sorry, I'm just not ready for my kids to grow up yet. :)
Here's the pictures of the kids and Dave and I

1 Comments:
At 9:10 PM,
Kim said…
Seeing the pictures makes me envious that we didn't go. I will be sure to take lots of pictures of our trip in November so you can wish you were there...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home