I'm a mom...so what else is new?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm so tired

Man, what is wrong with me?? I got sick from VBS, woohoo, praise Jesus! That's just what I wanted to happen. It's in my sinuses...and my kids are coughing too.....great! And Dave's off all next week! I hope we're better by then.
If you know of any remedies for stuffy heads, let me know. I just couldn't bring myself to buy cold medicine in JUNE!!!! Plus, it's not on sale in JUNE!!! Because who gets a cold in JUNE!!!
I'm sorry, I'll stop complaining...I'm just tired. I know I need sleep, but I can't help but stay awake while it quiet. I particularily don't like hearing "mommy, mommy, mommy, MOMMY" when I'm not all stuffy...because I can answer or just yell back, "BE QUIET".....but when I'm sick I can't really yell and I just don't want to answer and if I do it sounds like this ....."bHEEEE Kieeeeetttt" but in my head I'm just chanting....shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!! I try to keep it in my head, because...it's a bad thing to say in our house, plus I don't want to hear it back! :)
I'm hoping for a happier blog, later, though. Sorry for the downer...I'm just tired.
Dave's off next week and we're going to try our first outing away from home in a hotel, so that should be fun.....and a blog in itself.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    You need to drop the kids off some night and go home and take a scrapbooking moment to yourself. I really am offering. If you don't take me up on the offer soon I will begin to think that you don't trust me with your kids. LOL. I had a great night tonight, thanks for inviting me to go. See you tomorrow at WW. I am sure that the popcorn added 3 pounds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home